Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "{{Forumheader/Adoption requests}} '''What is your username?''' FrogyChick '''Please link to the wiki here:''' https://kickthebuddy.fandom.com '''How many days have you edit...")

mNo edit summary

Line 15: Line 15:

'''Comments/Reasons for adoption:'''

'''Comments/Reasons for adoption:'''

<nowiki>Hello, I want to adopt the wiki because I want to delete unwanted pages and fix vandalism. I will also try to prevent anonymous fandom users from vandalizing or typing swear words in the comment section of a page. The founder does not care about the wiki anymore because she is inactive since 2011. No admins or bureaucrats do not exist yet. Someone once said to another person that they were talking about Sesame street or something when they were told not to do it. Please give me the rights of admin and bureaucrat so I can protect the wiki from vandalism!</nowiki>

<nowiki>Hello, I want to adopt the wiki because I want to delete unwanted pages and fix vandalism. I will also try to prevent anonymous fandom users from vandalizing or typing swear words in the comment section of a page. The founder does not care about the wiki anymore because she is inactive since 2011. No admins or bureaucrats do not exist yet. Someone once said to another person that they were talking about Sesame street or something when they were told not to do it. Please give me the rights of admin and bureaucrat so I can protect the wiki from vandalism!</nowiki>
  +
:Hello. Your contributions look good, but there are some active contributors in the wiki. Please start a public discussion about your adoption request and find the support of the community. If you haven’t received any reply in 7 days or if they all agree, contact me on [[Message Wall:Pcj|my message wall]], and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. [[User:Pcj|Pcj]] ([[User talk:Pcj|talk]]) <staff /> 21:14, 17 October 2021 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 21:14, 17 October 2021

Adoption requests Kick the Buddy Wiki (2)

What is your username? FrogyChick

Please link to the wiki here: https://kickthebuddy.fandom.com

How many days have you edited the wiki in the past 10 days? 6

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins, how many admins have been active in the past 60 days? 0

Comments/Reasons for adoption: Hello, I want to adopt the wiki because I want to delete unwanted pages and fix vandalism. I will also try to prevent anonymous fandom users from vandalizing or typing swear words in the comment section of a page. The founder does not care about the wiki anymore because she is inactive since 2011. No admins or bureaucrats do not exist yet. Someone once said to another person that they were talking about Sesame street or something when they were told not to do it. Please give me the rights of admin and bureaucrat so I can protect the wiki from vandalism!

Hello. Your contributions look good, but there are some active contributors in the wiki. Please start a public discussion about your adoption request and find the support of the community. If you haven’t received any reply in 7 days or if they all agree, contact me on my message wall, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. Pcj (talk) 21:14, 17 October 2021 (UTC)