Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
(Request denied, moved to Anime completed requests)
Tag: Visual edit

Line 23: Line 23:

::::But I have made 96 edits and editing for 7 days there. I'm sure that this wiki have no staff being active as of April 2020. [[User:KAKO-18|KAKO-18]] ([[User talk:KAKO-18|talk]]) 04:07, April 9, 2020 (UTC)

::::But I have made 96 edits and editing for 7 days there. I'm sure that this wiki have no staff being active as of April 2020. [[User:KAKO-18|KAKO-18]] ([[User talk:KAKO-18|talk]]) 04:07, April 9, 2020 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:Anime adoption requests]]

+
== Official Response ==
  +
Dear KAKO-18,
  +
  +
As your account has been banned for TOS violations, you are unable to adopt this wiki.
  +
  +
Sincerely,
  +
  +
[[User:Lder1995|Lucas]]

[[Category:Anime completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 20:27, 9 April 2020

Adoption requests Keroro Gunso: Orikero Wiki

Please link to your username: https://keroro-gunso-orikero.fandom.com/wiki/User:KAKO-18

Please link to the wiki here: https://keroro-gunso-orikero.fandom.com/wiki/Keroro_Gunso:_Orikero_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 37.

Have you edited there each day for the past seven days? 5 days.

If not, please do not submit this request.

How many days/months have you been editing there? 5 days.

On the wiki you wish to adopt, please go to Special:ListAdmins. Then, list here the last time an admin edited and who it was.

Any other information: I wish I could make this wiki better.

I'm transferring this request over to the anime adoption queue so that they can use their greater expertise about Keroro Gunso to consider your request.
czechout    fly tardis 15:20: Tue 07 Apr 2020
But I still can't adopt that wiki. KAKO-18 (talk) 01:14, April 8, 2020 (UTC)
You can. You're very likely to. Just keep editing for a day or two. Also don't forget to rally the community to approve your desire to adopt. 0123456789 The Great (talk)
But I have made 96 edits and editing for 7 days there. I'm sure that this wiki have no staff being active as of April 2020. KAKO-18 (talk) 04:07, April 9, 2020 (UTC)

Official Response[]

Dear KAKO-18,

As your account has been banned for TOS violations, you are unable to adopt this wiki.

Sincerely,

Lucas