Community Central
Register
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 13: Line 13:

'''Any other information: '''If you look at my contributions at the I.E.P. wiki, you can see that i'm a active user.

'''Any other information: '''If you look at my contributions at the I.E.P. wiki, you can see that i'm a active user.

{{AdoptionResponse/activebureaucrat||spongebob}} <span style="border-color:gray; border-style:solid; border-width:4px; background:silver; color:black; border-radius:12em; padding:4px;"><span style="color:green;">'''UPNCBS06'''</span> | [[User:UpnCbs06|<span style="color:red;">'''U'''</span>]] • [[Message Wall:UpnCbs06|<span style="color:yellow;">'''T'''</span>]] • [[User:UpnCbs06/Guestbook|<span style="color:blue;">'''G'''</span>]] • [[Special:Editcount/UpnCbs06|<span style="color:purple;">'''E'''</span>]]</span> 20:37, May 23, 2020 (UTC)
+
{{AdoptionResponse/activebureaucrat||spongebob}}<span style="border-color:gray; border-style:solid; border-width:4px; background:silver; color:black; border-radius:12em; padding:4px;"><span style="color:green;">'''UPNCBS06'''</span> | [[User:UpnCbs06|<span style="color:red;">'''U'''</span>]] • [[Message Wall:UpnCbs06|<span style="color:yellow;">'''T'''</span>]] • [[User:UpnCbs06/Guestbook|<span style="color:blue;">'''G'''</span>]] • [[Special:Editcount/UpnCbs06|<span style="color:purple;">'''E'''</span>]]</span> 20:37, May 23, 2020 (UTC)

[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 21:00, 23 May 2020

Adoption requests Kamp Koral

What is your username? Kempinė4sile

Please link to the wiki here: Link

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 20 (so far)

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 (but I'm planning to contribute everyday as this wiki needs a lot of fixing)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? i don't know

Any other information: If you look at my contributions at the I.E.P. wiki, you can see that i'm a active user.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

This wiki is not adoptable because the most recent bureaucrat has edited the wiki within the last 60 days. Please contact spongebob if you want admin rights. Thanks.

UPNCBS06 | UTGE 20:37, May 23, 2020 (UTC)