Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 18: Line 18:

:Hello. Your edits look good, and as mentioned, there are other active editors. I see that you created a blog post 2 days ago. Please wait a few more days to give them time to respond. Then contact me on [[Message Wall:JoePlay|my message wall]], and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/e/e5/FandomStaff.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 20:18, March 20, 2020 (UTC)

:Hello. Your edits look good, and as mentioned, there are other active editors. I see that you created a blog post 2 days ago. Please wait a few more days to give them time to respond. Then contact me on [[Message Wall:JoePlay|my message wall]], and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/e/e5/FandomStaff.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 20:18, March 20, 2020 (UTC)
  +
  +
::Thanks for contacting me. I just gave you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/e/e5/FandomStaff.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 18:27, April 1, 2020 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests]]

[[Category:Completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 18:27, 1 April 2020

Adoption requests Just Dance Fanon

Please link to your username: OneEmoticon

Please link to the wiki here: Just Dance Fanon

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 712 (as of this posting)

Have you edited there each day for the past seven days? Yes

How many days/months have you been editing there? 16 days (as of this posting)

On the wiki you wish to adopt, please go to Special:ListAdmins. Then, list here the last time an admin edited and who it was.Elizabeth Georgeos (last edited May 30, 2019)

Any other information:This wiki should have been a great wiki concerning on the content made by the fan community of Just Dance, if only there are less offensive content, less flame comments and more informative content. The original admins, however, are very rude, but it isn't much of a problem since they have abandoned the wiki, long enough for me to try clean up and put out delete tags. The wiki also needs a responsible, but friendly and open admin to take care with.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi, there are other active users in the wiki, so you should create a blog or discussion post there letting them know you'd like to adopt the wiki. Please wait for further instructions by a Staff/Wiki Team member. Thanks!--Jamie248 [ TCE📝 ] 13:06, March 17, 2020 (UTC)

Hello. Your edits look good, and as mentioned, there are other active editors. I see that you created a blog post 2 days ago. Please wait a few more days to give them time to respond. Then contact me on my message wall, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 20:18, March 20, 2020 (UTC)
Thanks for contacting me. I just gave you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 18:27, April 1, 2020 (UTC)