FANDOM

m (JosephHawk moved page Adoption:Iron Man to Adoption:Iron Man Wiki)
(Its my own now)
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''&rarr;''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''&rarr;''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username? '''Killer365
+
'''What is your username? MUI Shaggy'''

Line 7: Line 7:

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 81
+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' More than 250

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' Since July 6th, 2012
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' June 3rd 2019

'''On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''

'''On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''

Me 3 minutes ago
+
June 5th, 2018, Hail Storms Wrath

'''Any other information:'''

'''Any other information:'''

I would like to become a bureaucrat on the Iron Man wiki, since the current one, who promoted me, hasn't been on since last year. Also since Iron Man 3 is coming out in May, more users will probably come to the Wiki and we'll need a bureaucrat to promote other admins and to take care of the Wiki.
+
I love this wiki and i like editing it. I haven't had any promotes and im still editing. I think i should adopt it since i'm rank 5 and the bureaucrat is rank #35 and inactive. And at the bureaucrat's newer 50, he/she said something on someones wall... In 2014.

::Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 01:09, March 22, 2013 (UTC)
+
::

[[Category:Completed requests]]

[[Category:Completed requests]]

Revision as of 18:52, December 4, 2019

Adoption requests Iron Man Wiki

What is your username? MUI Shaggy

Please link to the wiki here: Here

How many edits have you made on that wiki? More than 250

How many days/months have you been editing there? June 3rd 2019

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

June 5th, 2018, Hail Storms Wrath

Any other information:

I love this wiki and i like editing it. I haven't had any promotes and im still editing. I think i should adopt it since i'm rank 5 and the bureaucrat is rank #35 and inactive. And at the bureaucrat's newer 50, he/she said something on someones wall... In 2014.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.