Community Central
Community Central
(+ Response, closing request)
(Fix)
Line 18: Line 18:

'''Any other information:'''

'''Any other information:'''

Myself and [[User:Qwertyguns]] are the only two active members of this Wiki. The founder, [[User:F4cet]] abandoned the wiki almost 11 months ago, and I would like to be given Bureaucratic status in his place.

Myself and [[User:Qwertyguns]] are the only two active members of this Wiki. The founder, [[User:F4cet]] abandoned the wiki almost 11 months ago, and I would like to be given Bureaucratic status in his place.
:I saw that you moved this page to indicate you were cancelling the request; I've moved it back but I'll close it for you. Happy editing! [[User:Thisismyrofl|Thisismyrofl]] ([[User talk:Thisismyrofl|talk]]) 05:55, July 28, 2014 (UTC)

[[User:Yingerman|Yingerman]] ([[User talk:Yingerman|talk]]) 06:23, July 27, 2014 (UTC)

[[User:Yingerman|Yingerman]] ([[User talk:Yingerman|talk]]) 06:23, July 27, 2014 (UTC)

:I saw that you moved this page to indicate you were cancelling the request; I've moved it back but I'll close it for you. Happy editing! [[User:Thisismyrofl|Thisismyrofl]] ([[User talk:Thisismyrofl|talk]]) 05:55, July 28, 2014 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 05:55, 28 July 2014

Adoption requests Insurgency Wiki (2)

What is your username?User:Yingerman

Please link to the wiki here:http://insurgency.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1,302

How many days/months have you been editing there? 23 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Myself. Before me, 20:18, September 6, 2013; F4cet.

Any other information: Myself and User:Qwertyguns are the only two active members of this Wiki. The founder, User:F4cet abandoned the wiki almost 11 months ago, and I would like to be given Bureaucratic status in his place.

Yingerman (talk) 06:23, July 27, 2014 (UTC)

I saw that you moved this page to indicate you were cancelling the request; I've moved it back but I'll close it for you. Happy editing! Thisismyrofl (talk) 05:55, July 28, 2014 (UTC)