Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 23: Line 23:

--[[:User:Lucianvesper09|<span class="button">Lucianvesper09</span>]] [[:Message Wall:Lucianvesper09|<span class="button">Talk</span>]] [[:User Blog:Lucianvesper09|<span class="button">Announcements</span>]]

--[[:User:Lucianvesper09|<span class="button">Lucianvesper09</span>]] [[:Message Wall:Lucianvesper09|<span class="button">Talk</span>]] [[:User Blog:Lucianvesper09|<span class="button">Announcements</span>]]
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
::Hi. Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 03:56, September 6, 2013 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 03:56, 6 September 2013

Adoption requests Infinity Ring Wiki

What is your username? User:Lucianvesper09

Please link to the wiki here: infinityring.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Around 87

How many days/months have you been editing there? On September 4th, I will be editing for five months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Destiny39, the only admin, and the founder, last edited on February 14th, 2013, however a VSTF (not part of the main Infinity Ring Wiki community) edited on August 31st, 2013.

Any other information:

I would help if I had administrator rights to fix the pages, and I have the most edits on that wiki.

Also, I have seen lots of vandalism on the Infinity Ring Wiki (mainly from one person in particular), and I would like to improve many of the site features.

--Lucianvesper09 Talk Announcements

Hi. Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 03:56, September 6, 2013 (UTC)