Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "<div class="forumheader">Adoption requests '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div> <!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with f...")
Tags: Visual edit New Adoption

No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username? [[User:Muhdika|Muhdika]]'''
+
'''What is your username? [[User:Muhdika|Muhdika]]'''

'''Please link to the wiki here: '''https://iamnumberfour.fandom.com/wiki/I_Am_Number_Four_Wiki
+
'''Please link to the wiki here: [https://iamnumberfour.fandom.com/wiki/I_Am_Number_Four_Wiki I Am Number Four Wiki]

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki? '''191
+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 191

'''How many days/months have you been editing there? '''Been editing there since July 23, 2018
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' Been editing there since July 23, 2018

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''
+
'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''

The Inner Hate; 5 June 2019
+

'''Any other information:'''
+
'''Any other information:'''

It's been a week since i started one week straight editing on this wiki in order to adopt it. I've been doing some improvement like fixing template, infobox, rewrite some article, and sometimes undoing a vandalism. It came across my mind that this wiki need an active bureaucrat, as the wiki almost everyday got an random vandalism attack. And the only admin who hold the bureaucrat position been inactive for a year and half. So far, i'm the only active editor in this wiki, as most of the user only editing 1-2 times, before disappearing again. After got the bureaucrat position, i've planned to play with the CSS, as well as fixing some template problem. I also already started making a policies and guideline, which will be useful for this wiki.

It's been a week since i started one week straight editing on this wiki in order to adopt it. I've been doing some improvement like fixing template, infobox, rewrite some article, and sometimes undoing a vandalism. It came across my mind that this wiki need an active bureaucrat, as the wiki almost everyday got an random vandalism attack. And the only admin who hold the bureaucrat position been inactive for a year and half. So far, i'm the only active editor in this wiki, as most of the user only editing 1-2 times, before disappearing again. After got the bureaucrat position, i've planned to play with the CSS, as well as fixing some template problem. I also already started making a policies and guideline, which will be useful for this wiki.

[[Category:Other adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Other adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 23:34, 21 August 2019

Adoption requests I Am Number Four Wiki (2)

What is your username? Muhdika

Please link to the wiki here: I Am Number Four Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 191

How many days/months have you been editing there? Been editing there since July 23, 2018

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Any other information: