FANDOM

Line 12: Line 12:

'''Any other information: '''Currently #1 (tied) for most points on Wiki. Tried speaking to an admin but didn't respond.

'''Any other information: '''Currently #1 (tied) for most points on Wiki. Tried speaking to an admin but didn't respond.
[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]
+
  +
==Response==
  +
Hello, your edits look good but there is an active admin, MrQuest17, and this wiki is not eligible for adoption. You might try to leave another message on his wall to see how you can help. Good luck! [[User:Hypsoline|Hypsoline]] ([[User talk:Hypsoline|talk]]) 16:11, December 10, 2019 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:Completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 16:11, December 10, 2019

Adoption requests I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Wiki (2)

What is your username? StannerOfLOONA

Please link to the wiki here: I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 307

How many days/months have you been editing there? 7 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 17th November, 2017 - MrQuest17

Any other information: Currently #1 (tied) for most points on Wiki. Tried speaking to an admin but didn't respond.

ResponseEdit

Hello, your edits look good but there is an active admin, MrQuest17, and this wiki is not eligible for adoption. You might try to leave another message on his wall to see how you can help. Good luck! Hypsoline (talk) 16:11, December 10, 2019 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.