Line 16: Line 16:

Tommi86 16:57, November 20, 2019 (UTC)

+
[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
==Response==
  +
Hello, to adopt a wiki you need to contribute '''every day''' for about a week. I see you haven't edited since November 24. Are you still interested in adopting the wiki? If so, keep editing and [[Message_Wall:Hypsoline|leave a message on my Wall]] in one week :) [[User:Hypsoline|Hypsoline]] ([[User talk:Hypsoline|talk]]) 15:25, December 9, 2019 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 15:25, 9 December 2019

Adoption requests Horrible Histories Wiki

What is your username? Tommi86

Please link to the wiki here: Horrible Histories Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? over 60 so far

How many days/months have you been editing there? over a month

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? TheTripleEye 11:26, 12 July 2015

Any other information: there are many pages that need deleting I.E people have made personal pages/pages named page with no meaning, dinosaur etc that have no need being on the wiki and as there is no active admin these pages remain and some need to be renamed and moved to correct page instead of redirection.

I have placed a forum announcement for any active members (though there don't seem to be any, only commenters). The link is https://horrible-histories.fandom.com/wiki/Forum:Adoption_Request

Response[]

Hello, to adopt a wiki you need to contribute every day for about a week. I see you haven't edited since November 24. Are you still interested in adopting the wiki? If so, keep editing and leave a message on my Wall in one week :) Hypsoline (talk) 15:25, December 9, 2019 (UTC)