Community Central
Register
Community Central
No edit summary
m (Formatting.)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>
What is your username?

+
<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
= [[User:PurpleGod08|PurpleGod08]]

'''What is your username?''' [[User:PurpleGod08|PurpleGod08]]
Please link to the wiki here: https://honey-bunny-ka-jholmal.fandom.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity?useskin=oasis

'''Please link to the wiki here:''' [[w:c:honey-bunny-ka-jholmal.fandom.com|Honey Bunny Ka Jholmal Wiki]]

How many edits have you made on that wiki?
+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 114 currently.
114 currently.

How many days/months have you been editing there?
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' 5 days
5 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
+
'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' HoneyBunny07, on January 05, 2020

'''Any other information:''' Hello. I'm PurpleGod08. I just want to adopt this
HoneyBunny07, on January 05, 2020

Any other information:

Hello. I'm PurpleGod08. I just want to adopt this

wiki and you see the founder has fallen inactive and their account also has been disabled. And I really want to adopt this wiki to help. Without admin rights I can't do much things around there. I want to make some changes around there so that users will feel the interest to edit there. Thanks.

wiki and you see the founder has fallen inactive and their account also has been disabled. And I really want to adopt this wiki to help. Without admin rights I can't do much things around there. I want to make some changes around there so that users will feel the interest to edit there. Thanks.

[[Category:Wiki Promotions]]

[[Category:Wiki Promotions]]

Revision as of 03:43, 29 May 2020

Adoption requests Honey Bunny Ka Jholmal Wiki

What is your username? PurpleGod08

Please link to the wiki here: Honey Bunny Ka Jholmal Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 114 currently.

How many days/months have you been editing there? 5 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? HoneyBunny07, on January 05, 2020 Any other information: Hello. I'm PurpleGod08. I just want to adopt this wiki and you see the founder has fallen inactive and their account also has been disabled. And I really want to adopt this wiki to help. Without admin rights I can't do much things around there. I want to make some changes around there so that users will feel the interest to edit there. Thanks.