Community Central
Community Central
m (wrong category)
Tag: Visual edit
No edit summary
Line 11: Line 11:

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? '''NavRooster - His last edit in the wiki was on January 26, 2020 then a single reply on June 2.

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? '''NavRooster - His last edit in the wiki was on January 26, 2020 then a single reply on June 2.

'''Any other information: '''Above-mentioned still haven't made any edits and is the only admin/bureaucrat. I've tried to check out other wikis' where he's admin and was also inactive. I'm the only user tending to the wiki right now. An anime adaptation was announced for this series so it really needs tending. Hoping for your favorable response.
+
'''Any other information: '''Above-mentioned still haven't made any edits and is the only admin/bureaucrat. I've tried to check out other wikis' where he's admin and was also inactive. I'm the only user tending to the wiki right now. An anime adaptation was announced for this series so it really needs tending. Hoping for your favorable response.
  +
:Hello. Your contributions look good, and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! —[[User:MakeShift|<span title="My user page">MakeShift</span>]] <staff/> <small>([[User talk:MakeShift|<span title="Contact me">talk</span>]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/MakeShift|<span title="My contributions to {{SITENAME}}">contribs</span>]])</small> 09:26, June 6, 2020 (UTC)

[[Category:Anime adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]
+
[[Category:Completed requests]]
  +
[[Category:Anime completed requests]]

Revision as of 09:26, 6 June 2020

Adoption requests Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Wiki (3)

What is your username? Chikattsu

Please link to the wiki here: Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 78

How many days/months have you been editing there? 6 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? NavRooster - His last edit in the wiki was on January 26, 2020 then a single reply on June 2.

Any other information: Above-mentioned still haven't made any edits and is the only admin/bureaucrat. I've tried to check out other wikis' where he's admin and was also inactive. I'm the only user tending to the wiki right now. An anime adaptation was announced for this series so it really needs tending. Hoping for your favorable response.

Hello. Your contributions look good, and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! —MakeShift (talk · contribs) 09:26, June 6, 2020 (UTC)