Community Central
Community Central
(Sorry if it came out harsh, didn't mean it like that. I meant I just saw it)
Tag: Visual edit
No edit summary

Line 23: Line 23:

:::I just read this! I gotcha. I will get back to you Friday.--[[User:TheGreenBeetle|TheGreenBeetle]] ([[User talk:TheGreenBeetle|talk]]) 23:42, November 19, 2019 (UTC)

:::I just read this! I gotcha. I will get back to you Friday.--[[User:TheGreenBeetle|TheGreenBeetle]] ([[User talk:TheGreenBeetle|talk]]) 23:42, November 19, 2019 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
==Response==
  +
Hello, your adoption request was accepted! Good luck :) [[User:Hypsoline|Hypsoline]] ([[User talk:Hypsoline|talk]]) 13:49, December 9, 2019 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 13:49, 9 December 2019

Adoption requests Hi Hi Puffy AmyYumi wiki

What is your username? TheGreenBeetle

Please link to the wiki here: Hi Hi Puffy AmyYumi wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 16

How many days/months have you been editing there? 17 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? No active admins

Any other information: The wiki appears to have the same problem as the Bobby's World wiki did before I became an admin there. Users, particularly Red hair, keeps adding fake images and false information there and there are no admins stopping him and VSTF isn't doing a thing about it.

I wish to adopt the wiki there as well.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You have enough edits to adopt the wiki, so you're almost good to go but you gotta edit every day for about a week. Wait until next week and submit another adoption request. ---Quashawn (Talk) 23:15, November 14, 2019 (UTC)

Gotcha!--TheGreenBeetle (talk) 02:55, November 16, 2019 (UTC)
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Haya! Do part of the above suggestion: continue editing every day for about a week. However, just leave this Request open until you get an Official Response and then follow any instruction then given. Love Robin (talk) 04:42, November 16, 2019 (UTC)
I just read this! I gotcha. I will get back to you Friday.--TheGreenBeetle (talk) 23:42, November 19, 2019 (UTC)

Response[]

Hello, your adoption request was accepted! Good luck :) Hypsoline (talk) 13:49, December 9, 2019 (UTC)