Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 15: Line 15:

{{AdoptionResponse}}

{{AdoptionResponse}}
Hello! You need to be editing for 6-7 days since you only have 11 edits on the wiki. There are also active contributors on the wiki, so I would say create a blog post, but the admin last edited February 19th, 2019 You need to wait exactly 60 days for the admin to go inactive.
+
Hello! You need to be editing for 6-7 days since you only have 11 edits on the wiki. There are also active contributors on the wiki, so I would say create a blog post, but the admin last edited February 19th, 2019 You need to wait exactly 60 days for the admin to go inactive.
  +

{{W:User:JoeTDaFan/Sig}}

{{W:User:JoeTDaFan/Sig}}
  +
  +
But what if the admin suddenly came back? I mean, the wiki lacks on active bureaucrats. [[User:Jamie248|Jamie248]] ([[User talk:Jamie248|talk]]) 10:53, March 29, 2019 (UTC)

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 10:53, 29 March 2019

Adoption requests Harvey Beaks Wiki (2)

What is your username? Jamie248

Please link to the wiki here: Harvey Beaks Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 9 edits (& counting)

How many days/months have you been editing there? 7 days (& counting)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? NightShadow-720 (Bureaucrat) May 10th 2018 & Harvey Beaks Number 1 Fan (Admin) Feb 19th, 2019.

Any other information: None of the bureaucrats are active since May 2018.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

But what if the admin suddenly came back? I mean, the wiki lacks on active bureaucrats. Jamie248 (talk) 10:53, March 29, 2019 (UTC)