FANDOM

m (Reverting vandalism.)
Line 1: Line 1:
VillainOfVillains
+
<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>
  +
<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
  +
'''What is your username?''' [[:w:c:halloweenmovie:User:MechQueste|MechQueste]]

CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!
+
'''Please link to the wiki here:''' [[:w:c:halloweenmovie:|Halloween Movie Wiki]]
CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!
+
CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!
+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 50+ and increasing
CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!
+
CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' 1 edit January but within a week ago, I recently started back up.
CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!
+
CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!
+
'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' [[:w:c:halloweenmovie:User:RedCoatOfficial|RedCoatOfficial]] on 21 November 2018
CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!
+
CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!
+
'''Any other information:''' I have created a [[:w:c:halloweenmovie:User_blog:MechQueste/Adoption|blog for adoption]] since there were recent editors. I will contribute more and create more information. I have created [[:w:c:halloweenmovie:Laurie Strode's house]]. [[User:MechQueste|MechQueste]] 02:38, September 22, 2019 (UTC)
CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!
+
:Hello. We will have to wait 7 days after the date you published the blog post. If you don't receive any answer from the users, ping directly to the most active ones. If they are agree, contact me on [[Message Wall:Antonio R. Castro|my message wall]], and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. [[user:Antonio R. Castro|Antonio R. Castro]] ([[Message_Wall:Antonio_R._Castro|contact me]]) https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/e/e5/FandomStaff.png <sup>[[Community_Central:Staff|Staff]]</sup> 14:52, September 24, 2019 (UTC)
CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!

CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!

CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!

CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!

CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!

CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!

CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!

CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!

CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!

CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!

CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!

CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!

CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!

CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!

CAN'T BAN ME FOREVER!<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

[[Category:Completed requests]]

[[Category:Completed requests]]

Revision as of 15:03, September 24, 2019

Adoption requests Halloween Movie Wiki

What is your username? MechQueste

Please link to the wiki here: Halloween Movie Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 50+ and increasing

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 edit January but within a week ago, I recently started back up.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? RedCoatOfficial on 21 November 2018

Any other information: I have created a blog for adoption since there were recent editors. I will contribute more and create more information. I have created w:c:halloweenmovie:Laurie Strode's house. MechQueste 02:38, September 22, 2019 (UTC)

Hello. We will have to wait 7 days after the date you published the blog post. If you don't receive any answer from the users, ping directly to the most active ones. If they are agree, contact me on my message wall, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. Antonio R. Castro (contact me) FandomStaff.png Staff 14:52, September 24, 2019 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.