Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests Graphictoria Wikia

What is your username? Kittenchilly1234

Please link to the wiki here: http://graphictoria.wikia.com/wiki/Graphictoria_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 2

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 day

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Gumcraft, September 9, 2016. The founder, gumcraft, last edited when the Wikia got founded, but I assume he got blocked since there are no admins.

Any other information: I am very active and friendly on the website the wikia is based off of, xdiscuss.net, and also the Wikia got abandoned right when it got founded and has been subject to vandalism which I cleaned some. I can't start editing it, because it would get vandalized again, especially with this wikia having no community nor an admin at all. I will keep cleaning it when it gets vandalized, even if I don't get approved for adoption.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Gumcraft is still an admin, he just doesn't show up in Special:ListAdmins because he has less than 5 edits. However, he last edited September 9th, which is less than 60 days ago. To deal with vandalism, contact VSTF. --Tupka217 16:48, October 28, 2016 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Yes. However, by the time this adoption is reviewed, you may or may not be just past the 60 days mark of inactivity. It'll be very close. You look good, just make sure you continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you. 23:19, October 28, 2016 (UTC)