Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "<div class="forumheader">Adoption requests '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div> <!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with f...")
Tags: Visual edit New Adoption

(Formatting)
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username? [[User:Muhdika]]'''
+
'''What is your username?''' [[User:Muhdika|Muhdika]]

'''Please link to the wiki here: '''https://glee.fandom.com/wiki/Glee_TV_Show_Wiki
+
'''Please link to the wiki here: '''[https://glee.fandom.com/wiki/Glee_TV_Show_Wiki Glee TV Show Wiki]

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki? 667 Edits'''
+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 667 Edits

'''How many days/months have you been editing there? Since December 2018'''
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' Since December 2018

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? '''

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? '''
Line 13: Line 13:

REBƎLReloaded on April 10, 2020.

'''Any other information:'''
+
'''Any other information:'''

Even though the series already ended in 2015, Glee wiki is still crowded by a lot of editors. Some of them used the wiki to post their fanfiction on the blog post or still having discussing about the series. However, for the last couple of months, the wiki has been heavily vandalism by several vandal/troll. Since that time, i've been busy keeping the wiki clean whilst improving some articles.

Even though the series already ended in 2015, Glee wiki is still crowded by a lot of editors. Some of them used the wiki to post their fanfiction on the blog post or still having discussing about the series. However, for the last couple of months, the wiki has been heavily vandalism by several vandal/troll. Since that time, i've been busy keeping the wiki clean whilst improving some articles.

With most of the staff has been rarely inactive since last year, I planned to ask for a right to the Bureaucrat. However, the said bureaucrat hasn't been inactive since 2018. Thus, I decided to adopt the wiki along with [[User:Pswizzle|Pswizzle]] so we can look over the wiki and fight the vandalism and troll a lot easier.

With most of the staff has been rarely inactive since last year, I planned to ask for a right to the Bureaucrat. However, the said bureaucrat hasn't been inactive since 2018. Thus, I decided to adopt the wiki along with [[User:Pswizzle|Pswizzle]] so we can look over the wiki and fight the vandalism and troll a lot easier.

[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 17:42, 28 May 2020

Adoption requests Glee Wiki (3)

What is your username? Muhdika

Please link to the wiki here: Glee TV Show Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 667 Edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since December 2018

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Any other information: Even though the series already ended in 2015, Glee wiki is still crowded by a lot of editors. Some of them used the wiki to post their fanfiction on the blog post or still having discussing about the series. However, for the last couple of months, the wiki has been heavily vandalism by several vandal/troll. Since that time, i've been busy keeping the wiki clean whilst improving some articles.

With most of the staff has been rarely inactive since last year, I planned to ask for a right to the Bureaucrat. However, the said bureaucrat hasn't been inactive since 2018. Thus, I decided to adopt the wiki along with Pswizzle so we can look over the wiki and fight the vandalism and troll a lot easier.