Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 23: Line 23:

{{AdoptionResponse}} Hi Zeromaro!  There are no admins active there, however like TwoBears said, you should get together with Josh. You can do this through a blog post maybe? [[User:Nathan.Wong|Nathan.Wong]] ([[User talk:Nathan.Wong|talk]]) 21:18, April 20, 2014 (UTC)

{{AdoptionResponse}} Hi Zeromaro!  There are no admins active there, however like TwoBears said, you should get together with Josh. You can do this through a blog post maybe? [[User:Nathan.Wong|Nathan.Wong]] ([[User talk:Nathan.Wong|talk]]) 21:18, April 20, 2014 (UTC)
  +
  +
I have, Josh said he wasn't admin material just yet, too much of a responsibility. Another user recently came on but he's still fresh and he's busy on the Brave wiki. But I'll leave it up to you to decide.[[User:Zeromaro|Zeromaro]] ([[User talk:Zeromaro|talk]]) 05:20, April 22, 2014 (UTC)

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 05:20, 22 April 2014

Adoption requests Getter Robo Wiki

What is your username? Zeromaro

Please link to the wiki here: [1]

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 60

How many days/months have you been editing there? 43

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? OnePixelJumpMan last edited on August 6, 2011

Any other information:

Hello again, you've gotten a couple requests from me before and that's because I'm in the middle of a project to make hubs for classic media that turn up being from Japanese media that most people don't make further edits on. With Getter Robo entering its 40th anniversary, I think it deserves some time in the limelight and its wiki could use some work.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi. The user Josh6243 is quite active on the wiki. Perhaps you should get together with him before putting in an adoption request. TwoBearsHigh-Fiving Intercom01 20:49, April 20, 2014 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi Zeromaro!  There are no admins active there, however like TwoBears said, you should get together with Josh. You can do this through a blog post maybe? Nathan.Wong (talk) 21:18, April 20, 2014 (UTC)

I have, Josh said he wasn't admin material just yet, too much of a responsibility. Another user recently came on but he's still fresh and he's busy on the Brave wiki. But I'll leave it up to you to decide.Zeromaro (talk) 05:20, April 22, 2014 (UTC)