Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 9: Line 9:

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' Since April 4, 2020

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' Since April 4, 2020

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? ''' GL Zander, 01:00, February 19, 2019
+
'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? ''' GL Zander, 01:00, February 19, 2019, but the last bureaucrat editing was Bunira, who last edited on December 23, 2018.

'''Any other information:''' The reason why I requested is that the wiki is very outdated from recent events, and I'd be able to recover the wiki by myself!

'''Any other information:''' The reason why I requested is that the wiki is very outdated from recent events, and I'd be able to recover the wiki by myself!

Revision as of 00:23, 16 April 2020

Adoption requests Game of Dice Wiki (2)

What is your username? Famouslogos9098

Please link to the wiki here: Game of Dice Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 80 at the time of writing

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since April 4, 2020

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? GL Zander, 01:00, February 19, 2019, but the last bureaucrat editing was Bunira, who last edited on December 23, 2018.

Any other information: The reason why I requested is that the wiki is very outdated from recent events, and I'd be able to recover the wiki by myself!