Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Galactik Football Wiki

What is your username? Besty17

Please link to the wiki here: http://galactikfootball.wikia.com/wiki/Galactik_Football_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 610

How many days/months have you been editing there? 10 Days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? September 22, 2010. Xanadu1

Any other information:

Sorry, but it looks like you have been blocked on another Wikia project. Unfortunately, that makes you ineligible for wiki adoption at this time. --semanticdrifter (help forum | blog) 19:51, August 26, 2013 (UTC)

Can staff not over look the fact that i have been blocked on another Wikia project?... The wiki i would to adopt is often valdalised by users & AWC's. As thier is no signs of a admin returning, the wiki could do with an admin, to prevent further vadlisism.   Besty  Message me'! ™ (UTC)  17:20, September 5, 2013 (UTC)

I do realize that being blocked on another wiki can't allow users to adopt a wiki but Besty is admin on many wikis and has never vandalized one. He was blocked in that wiki completely due to a disagreement with an admin there. He didn't vandalize or something. I believe that you can overlook this block and give him the rights.  Staw-Hat Luffy  Talk  15:56, September 6, 2013 (UTC)
  • I blocked this editor for edit warring and arguing nonstop with me at various places, especially in edit summaries. [1] I said clearly not to add that, they kept reverting my removal of the pointless sections, and arguing in the edit summaries. This editor also went around erasing all content from pages and replacing it with a tag for deletion, which may count as vandalism. Examples of pages this happening were on a well populated disambiguation page [2], a page on how the series was made [3], and other perfectly valid articles such as one that shows the aspects of the missions [4]. Not going to dig through all the edit histories to find everything this person did. Just look at those examples and judge for yourself. You should read the discussion they started on another wikia to get my attention at [5] since it explains the issue well. Dream Focus 07:27, September 7, 2013 (UTC)

I made those edits with good reason, at the time. Since then i've become a changed user. I have responablitys with various wikis. Being that i'm an admin with many wikis. I belive despite the block, i am cut out to adopt the wiki of my chosing. Now Dream this my adoption request, that doesn't concern you. So if you would please take your grudge against me somewere else, that'd be great.   Besty  Message me'! ™ (UTC)  14:24, September 8, 2013 (UTC)

It concerns me when the discussion is brought to my talk page on the wikia you were banned from. And I have no grudge against you. And by changed user, what does that mean? I look at what you've done at the wikia you want to adopt, and I see the same patterns emerging. You have an impressive edit count from rapidly adding categories everywhere. You also take existing images on the wikia and upload new versions which are sometimes slightly different versions of them and sometimes look exactly the same with the same file size and dimensions. [6]. You hopefully have changed your ways and take time to look over the images you change to make sure your alterations don't distort things, as you did on my wikia: before [7] and after [8] You find pages you don't like and try to delete them, for example [9] [10]. These are the sorts of things normally found on wikis, and nothing gained by deleting them. If they were to check what you have done on whatever wikias you are most active on, and get opinions from other regular editors there, they could better judge your personality. I really doubt someone like you can ever truly change, but as long as I don't have to deal with you, it doesn't really concern me. Your block from the Gantz wikia was totally justified though. Dream Focus 17:24, September 8, 2013 (UTC)