Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Future Diary Wiki (2)

What is your username? User:Lelouch Di Britannia

Please link to the wiki here: http://futurediary.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 63 edits so far.

How many days/months have you been editing there? My first edit on the wiki was more than two years ago, but I've been actively editing close to a week.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last admin to edit was User:Shruk, and Shruk last edited on October 24th, 2017.

Any other information:

Lelouch Di Britannia Talk Page 16:34, April 7, 2018 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

There a number of other active users so you will need to create a Forum post and link it here. Miiohau (talk) 03:13, April 8, 2018 (UTC)

Hello. I see that you have created several other adoption requests on your alts, and you can only adopt one wiki each month. This is an abuse of those sock accounts, and I have given all of the accounts a block here on central. When the blocks expire please create one new request for whichever of the wikis you wish to adopt first. -- Wendy (talk 04:06, April 10, 2018 (UTC)
I'd like to point out that this seems to have happened before and the adoptions went through, no issue, when they shouldn't have. So now, the same user is apparently in control of many wikias through several different accounts :/
I'm against this adoption if it's attempted again. Munchvtec (talk) 20:37, April 10, 2018 (UTC)