Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Frozen Wiki (3)

What is your username? Humphry02

Please link to the wiki here: Frozen Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 5,026

How many days/months have you been editing there? 5 years and 7 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Other than myself, Heimr Arnadalr edited on October 16, 2019.

Any other information: The Wiki has been quiet but over the past few months, but activity has now picked up sufficiently enough to require at least one active bureaucrat. My powers are currently insufficient to allow me to carry out all of the necessary duties, especially in the case of promotions. I have attempted to contact the most recently active administrator other than myself, but have received no reply. There has also been some discussion between myself and another user on the difficulties we are facing. I have asked several of the more recently active users for their endorsement with some positive replies. Thank you for your attention.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi, there are other active users in the wiki, so you should create a blog or discussion post there letting them know you'd like to adopt the wiki. Allow at least one week for a response to your blog post/discussion post. When you received an agreement on your blog post/discussion post, don't forget to link it at this adoption page! Please wait for further instructions by a Staff/Wiki Team member. Thanks!
UPNCBS06 | UserpageGuestbookMessage Wall 04:26, May 6, 2020 (UTC)

Official response[]

Everything looks good, I've given you the bureaucrat rights. Good luck! —TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 05:31, May 6, 2020 (UTC)