Community Central
Register
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 15: Line 15:

:{{AdoptionResponse}}

:{{AdoptionResponse}}

:Your contributions look good, but if I'm not wrong there's another active user there, [[w:c:spongebobfanon:User:JayPlaysBeamNG|JayPlaysBeamNG]]. Even though they are new to the wiki, you should ask them for their opinion about your adoption and see whether they agree or not. In this case, I suggest you simply use [[w:c:spongebobfanon:Message Wall:JayPlaysBeamNG|his wall]]. -- {{User:Lord Ghiraim/Sig2|14:56|16|February|2018}}

:Your contributions look good, but if I'm not wrong there's another active user there, [[w:c:spongebobfanon:User:JayPlaysBeamNG|JayPlaysBeamNG]]. Even though they are new to the wiki, you should ask them for their opinion about your adoption and see whether they agree or not. In this case, I suggest you simply use [[w:c:spongebobfanon:Message Wall:JayPlaysBeamNG|his wall]]. -- {{User:Lord Ghiraim/Sig2|14:56|16|February|2018}}
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
::Hello. With the last 10 days, you've been blocked on 3 wikis, so you are not eligible to adopt a wiki. If you can convice Gmwbmw44 to unblock you on all 3 wikis, contact me on [[Message Wall:JoePlay|my message wall]] to let me know, and I'll take another look at your request. [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/e/e5/FandomStaff.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 22:02, February 16, 2018 (UTC)
  +

[[Category:Completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 22:02, 16 February 2018

Adoption requests Fanonia SpongeBobia (2)

What is your username? MichaelWilemonTheMime

Please link to the wiki here: http://spongebobfanon.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 126

How many days/months have you been editing there? a year

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? JCM March 19, 2017

Any other information: I would like to adopt this wiki because there is a lack of active administrators and bureaucrats.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Your contributions look good, but if I'm not wrong there's another active user there, JayPlaysBeamNG. Even though they are new to the wiki, you should ask them for their opinion about your adoption and see whether they agree or not. In this case, I suggest you simply use his wall. -- Lord Ghiraim 14:56, February 16 2018 (UTC)

Hello. With the last 10 days, you've been blocked on 3 wikis, so you are not eligible to adopt a wiki. If you can convice Gmwbmw44 to unblock you on all 3 wikis, contact me on my message wall to let me know, and I'll take another look at your request. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 22:02, February 16, 2018 (UTC)