Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Emoticon Wiki

What is your username? w:c:emoticon:User:Staw-Hat Luffy

Please link to the wiki here: w:c:emoticon

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 108

How many days/months have you been editing there? Exactly 1 month, since August 2 but I was inactive until September 1 due to summer vacation.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? April 22, 2013 but it was a welcome message.

Any other information: I may not have many edits but the wiki really needs an active bureaucrat cause it's a mess.  Staw-Hat Luffy  Talk  10:39, September 2, 2013 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Hello there! Unfortunately since you were inactive and not making any edits for one month, from August 2 to September 1, you are not able to adopt the wiki. You must be editing regularly for at least a week in order to adopt a wiki. Other than that good luck with the wiki!
Cheers!
 •Corey Chambers •My Talk •My Bot    15:00, September 2, 2013 (UTC)
Your contributions look good at this point, but I see there is another active contributor on that wiki.... Jrooksjr. Please talk to him about adopting the wiki and make sure he is ok with that. Give us a link to the conversation, and we will check back again. Or you can ping me on my wall after he answers. -- Wendy (talk) 04:42, September 6, 2013 (UTC)
Yes, I made the request one day before he started editing. I'll talk to him and will let you know when he replies.  Staw-Hat Luffy  Talk  13:23, September 6, 2013 (UTC)
I support Staw-Hat Luffy's request to adopt the wiki -- I have just started editing the wiki so my activity should not be a factor in the adoption request. -- (<span=help title="Morph">M o r p h | <span=help title="See what Morph has Contributed to Wikia Central">C | <span=help title="Morph's Discussion Page">T) <span=help title="Morph has made Special:Editcount/Jrooksjr Contribution(s) to Wikia Central" style="font-size:70%; font-weight:bold; background:#FAE0AE; color:black;">[[Special:Editcount/Jrooksjr|Special:Editcount/Jrooksjr]] contributions and counting. 22:21, September 6, 2013 (UTC)