Community Central
Community Central
([MobileEditor] AdoptionResponse)
No edit summary
Line 15: Line 15:

<font face="rubik"><font color="green">~</font>[[User:Applemasterexpert|<span style="text-shadow:none; cursor:wait; color:#000FFF;font-weight:bold;font-size:110%;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, navy, purple);-webkit-background-clip:text;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent;">Apple&nbsp;</span>]] [ [[User_talk:Applemasterexpert|<font color="red"><small>Talk</small></font>]]&nbsp;•&nbsp;[[Special:Contributions/Applemasterexpert|<font color="orange"><small>Contribs</small></font>]] ]<span style="text-shadow:none; cursor:crosshair; color:#000FFF;font-weight:bold;font-size:110%;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(330deg,pink,purple);-webkit-background-clip:text;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent;">22:09, November 07, 2019 (UTC)</span></font>

<font face="rubik"><font color="green">~</font>[[User:Applemasterexpert|<span style="text-shadow:none; cursor:wait; color:#000FFF;font-weight:bold;font-size:110%;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, navy, purple);-webkit-background-clip:text;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent;">Apple&nbsp;</span>]] [ [[User_talk:Applemasterexpert|<font color="red"><small>Talk</small></font>]]&nbsp;•&nbsp;[[Special:Contributions/Applemasterexpert|<font color="orange"><small>Contribs</small></font>]] ]<span style="text-shadow:none; cursor:crosshair; color:#000FFF;font-weight:bold;font-size:110%;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(330deg,pink,purple);-webkit-background-clip:text;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent;">22:09, November 07, 2019 (UTC)</span></font>
  +
[[Category:Gaming adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:Hello. Your edits look good so far, but as mentioned, to meet the guidelines, you must be contributing to the wiki nearly every day for about a week. Once you've done that, contact me on [[Message Wall:JoePlay|my message wall]], and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/e/e5/FandomStaff.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 20:20, November 8, 2019 (UTC)
  +

[[Category:Completed requests]]

Revision as of 20:20, 8 November 2019

Adoption requests Dreaming Mary

What is your username? DreamingMari

Please link to the wiki here: https://dreaming-mary.fandom.com/wiki/Dreaming_Mary_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 55

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since February 2018

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? TheDrinkingFoxanne on October 21 2014

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! To adopt a wiki, you should be contributing to the content pages every day for about a week—including at least creating a new article. Please wait for further advice by a Fandom Staff member. Don't forget to keep editing while your request is processed, since adoptions are based on your current contribution history. Thanks!

~Apple  [ Talk • Contribs ]22:09, November 07, 2019 (UTC)

Hello. Your edits look good so far, but as mentioned, to meet the guidelines, you must be contributing to the wiki nearly every day for about a week. Once you've done that, contact me on my message wall, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 20:20, November 8, 2019 (UTC)