Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "<div class="forumheader">Adoption requests '''→''' Gaming requests '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div> <!-- Please put your reque...")
Tags: Source edit New Adoption

No edit summary
Tag: Source edit

Line 17: Line 17:

'''Any other information:'''

'''Any other information:'''

The wiki is extremely out of date, with most the accurate and new info being randomly added by users. The admins haven't actively edited since a year ago and the wiki desperately needs new leadership

The wiki is extremely out of date, with most the accurate and new info being randomly added by users. The admins haven't actively edited since a year ago and the wiki desperately needs new leadership
  +
[[Category:Gaming adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:Hello. Your contributions look good, and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! --[[User:Bluerock|Bluerock]] ([[User talk:Bluerock|talk]]) 17:09, 24 February 2021 (UTC)

[[Category:Gaming completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 17:09, 24 February 2021

Adoption requests Gaming requests Dragon Ball Legends

What is your username? Maddylovania Please link to the wiki here: https://dragon-ball-legends.fandom.com How many edits have you made on that wiki? 137 so far, still doing more daily How many days/months have you been editing there? I started my massive fixing spree around the 16th of this month. I'm trying to get many of the extremely outdated pages up to date. On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? April 10th, 2020. TheAverageWikiaUser Any other information: The wiki is extremely out of date, with most the accurate and new info being randomly added by users. The admins haven't actively edited since a year ago and the wiki desperately needs new leadership

Hello. Your contributions look good, and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! --Bluerock (talk) 17:09, 24 February 2021 (UTC)