Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: Visual edit
No edit summary
Line 16: Line 16:

The sub is mostly spam now. I would like to delete all the blank pages.

+
  +
{{AdoptionRequest}}
  +
Heyo! In order to be eligible to adopt a wiki, you must have been editing nearly everyday for a week or more. I suggest you keep editing, and hopefully, by the time this request is viewed by Fandom Staff, you will have met the requirements. Good luck!<br>
  +
'''''[[User:Yolobeans278 | <span style="color:#ff8c00;">Yolo</span>]]''''' 22:37, September 11, 2018 (UTC)

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 22:37, 11 September 2018

Adoption requests Dogecoin Wiki

What is your username? ComputerGenius0

Please link to the wiki here: https://dogecoin.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 25

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since september 9

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? April 16, 2017

Any other information: I am an active member of the dogecoin community. If this request it rejected, please put it up in adopt-a-wikia. I would love to see this wikia being improved. I'll try to help either way!

I would also remove all the empty pages and organize the site. If you give me admin, check back! If I didn't do anything, remove me.

Template:AdoptionRequest Heyo! In order to be eligible to adopt a wiki, you must have been editing nearly everyday for a week or more. I suggest you keep editing, and hopefully, by the time this request is viewed by Fandom Staff, you will have met the requirements. Good luck!
Yolo 22:37, September 11, 2018 (UTC)