FANDOM

Adoption requests Disney Magic Kingdoms Wiki (2)

What is your username? Effan R User:Effan R

Please link to the wiki here: https://disneymagickingdomswiki.fandom.com/wiki/Magic_Kingdoms

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 30,721

How many days/months have you been editing there? 805 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? DMKWiki User:DMKWiki last edited on 24th March, 2020

Any other information: The Community is currently without an active admin or bureaucrat, which makes it difficult to make some of the needed changes, and manage some of the vandalism / spam incidents. I contacted the admin, and he said that he is no longer actively following the community and has stopped playing the game for personal reasons. Further attempts to contact him have not been replied to, over the past roughly 2 months. I currently do have the Content Moderator rights, so have been able to manage most of the community, keeping pages / articles updated, along with another Content Moderator (User:Tbarbe3). But, there have been a few needed changes (for example the community.css) which have been pending. I have also been able to convert some of the templates to LUA modules, in many cases, replacing hundreds of individual templates with a single LUA module, at the same time making it easier to manage / add content with the regular game updates / content addition.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Effan R Effan R (talk) 01:27, May 30, 2020 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by a staff or wiki team member):

Hello, there is an issue with your adoption request, there is technically an active bureaucrat still editing on this wiki, making it ineligible for adoption, the bureaucrat was last active on March 23, 2020. The wiki bureaucrat has to be inactive for at least 6 months for the wiki to be eligible for adoption. This Unofficial Response is to let you know since the Fandom Staff will most likely say the same thing, Sorry. ~ Signed Aeywoo Profile - Wall 20:53, June 1, 2020 (UTC)

Hi,

This is the reply I received from the only admin/bureaucat on March 14, 2020.

"hey, I no longer am playing DMK. After the Star Wars event was made virtually impossible to complete without gemming or paying I deleted the app."

Further attempts to contact him have not been replied to. Effan R (talk) 16:39, June 1, 2020 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.