Community Central
Community Central
(Adding categories)
Tag: categoryselect
(Create a new adoption request)
Tag: sourceedit
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username?''' TheCERATOSAUR
+
'''What is your username?''' OverlordRocks

'''Please link to the wiki here:''' http://dinopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

'''Please link to the wiki here:''' http://dinopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 924
+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 14

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' 24 days
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' 4 months

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' Jacksonwarrier. Jacksonwarrier was last active 5 months ago.
+
'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' Syugecin, Lemniwinks, and Lythronax. Lythronax was last active 4 months ago.

'''Any other information:''' The wiki has been unmonitored for months. The wiki is meant to be a source of information, yet nobody sources there information. I feel that there should be an active admin on this wiki to monitor it and start sourcing pages. If you don't want choose me as an admin you can choose Logo8th or Zeiram 1990.
+
'''Any other information:''' The wiki has been unmonitored for months. The wiki is meant to be a source of information, yet nobody sources there information. I feel that there should be an active admin on this wiki to monitor it and start sourcing pages.
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests]]

+
{{AdoptionResponse}} Users are only allowed to adopt one wiki per month. You will have to choose between Ponyo Wiki or Dinopedia. Also, you can read more information about adoption rules on the [[Adoption:Requests|Adoption Guidelines]] page. —''[[User:Monochromatic Bunny|Monochromatic Bunny]]'' | [[User talk:Monochromatic Bunny|☎]] 02:44, September 9, 2016 (UTC)
  +
  +
I prefer the Dinopedia wiki over the Ponyo Wiki, so you can take my rank away on the ponyo wiki so I can be an admin on the Dinopedia wiki. - {{Unsigned|OverlordRocks}}
  +
  +
{{AdoptionResponse}} You should let Merrystar know that, as she will probably check the Ponyo adoption first before this one.--[[User:Annabeth and Percy|<span style="color:Purple;font-family:Arial Black;">Annabeth and Percy</span>]][[User talk:Annabeth and Percy|<span style="color:DarkViolet;font-family:Arial">~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you.</span>]] 18:16, September 9, 2016 (UTC)
  +
  +
:::Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 17:36, September 16, 2016 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 08:19, 14 May 2017

Adoption requests Dinopedia

What is your username? OverlordRocks

Please link to the wiki here: http://dinopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 14

How many days/months have you been editing there? 4 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Syugecin, Lemniwinks, and Lythronax. Lythronax was last active 4 months ago.

Any other information: The wiki has been unmonitored for months. The wiki is meant to be a source of information, yet nobody sources there information. I feel that there should be an active admin on this wiki to monitor it and start sourcing pages.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Users are only allowed to adopt one wiki per month. You will have to choose between Ponyo Wiki or Dinopedia. Also, you can read more information about adoption rules on the Adoption Guidelines page. —Monochromatic Bunny | 02:44, September 9, 2016 (UTC)

I prefer the Dinopedia wiki over the Ponyo Wiki, so you can take my rank away on the ponyo wiki so I can be an admin on the Dinopedia wiki. - —This unsigned comment is by OverlordRocks (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You should let Merrystar know that, as she will probably check the Ponyo adoption first before this one.--Annabeth and Percy~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you. 18:16, September 9, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 17:36, September 16, 2016 (UTC)