Community Central
Register
Community Central
(Created page with "{{Forumheader/Adoption requests}} '''What is your username?''' RaykaRoo '''Please link to the wiki here:''' https://devildaggers.fandom.com '''How many days have you edited...")

No edit summary

Line 16: Line 16:

I have re-done most of the entire wiki with new updated information, provided several new graphics for each page, and have gotten a team of other people to start working on this with me. A lot of dead-end pages exist and the topbar is currently useless, which I cant change without administrative power.

I have re-done most of the entire wiki with new updated information, provided several new graphics for each page, and have gotten a team of other people to start working on this with me. A lot of dead-end pages exist and the topbar is currently useless, which I cant change without administrative power.

+
:Hi, the adoption guidelines state that you must make an edit to the wiki every day for at least seven consecutive days before an adoption request is granted. If you can do this, please leave me a message on my [[Message Wall:Atvelonis|message wall]] and I will review your request again. —[[User:Atvelonis|Atvelonis]] ([[User talk:Atvelonis|talk]]) 02:17, 12 August 2021 (UTC)

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]
+
[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 02:17, 12 August 2021

Adoption requests Devil Daggers Wikia (3)

What is your username? RaykaRoo

Please link to the wiki here: https://devildaggers.fandom.com

How many days have you edited the wiki in the past 10 days? 4

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins, how many admins have been active in the past 60 days? 0

Comments/Reasons for adoption: I have re-done most of the entire wiki with new updated information, provided several new graphics for each page, and have gotten a team of other people to start working on this with me. A lot of dead-end pages exist and the topbar is currently useless, which I cant change without administrative power.

Hi, the adoption guidelines state that you must make an edit to the wiki every day for at least seven consecutive days before an adoption request is granted. If you can do this, please leave me a message on my message wall and I will review your request again. —Atvelonis (talk) 02:17, 12 August 2021 (UTC)