Community Central
Register
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 26: Line 26:

{{AdoptionResponse}}

{{AdoptionResponse}}

To adopt a wiki, you have to edit every day for at least a week. One edit on one single day isn't enough. [[User:Takriiiia|<span style="color:#A861FF;">t</span><span style="color:#A854F0;">a</span><span style="color:#A848E2;">k</span><span style="color:#A83CD3;">r</span><span style="color:#A830C5;">i</span><span style="color:#A824B7;">i</span><span style="color:#A818A8;">i</span><span style="color:#A80C9A;">i</span><span style="color:#A8008C;">a</span>]] 10:58, July 31, 2019 (UTC)

To adopt a wiki, you have to edit every day for at least a week. One edit on one single day isn't enough. [[User:Takriiiia|<span style="color:#A861FF;">t</span><span style="color:#A854F0;">a</span><span style="color:#A848E2;">k</span><span style="color:#A83CD3;">r</span><span style="color:#A830C5;">i</span><span style="color:#A824B7;">i</span><span style="color:#A818A8;">i</span><span style="color:#A80C9A;">i</span><span style="color:#A8008C;">a</span>]] 10:58, July 31, 2019 (UTC)
  +
  +
Fine. I shall do that. Ultimately, I want to keep the wiki in its nearly flawless condition, but I will continue to fill in the gaps. I will check back in a week.--[[User:Kwismaskiller|Kwismaskiller]] ([[User talk:Kwismaskiller|talk]]) 11:21, July 31, 2019 (UTC)

[[Category:Gaming adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Gaming adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 11:21, 31 July 2019

Adoption requests Destiny of Spirits Wiki (2)

What is your username? Kwismaskiller

Please link to the wiki here: Destiny of Spirits Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 0

How many days/months have you been editing there? 0

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Akaza, 27 December 2018

Any other information: I administer the Ankama Wiki, and wish to use some of the tools off the DoS page, for which I need admin access to their .css, scripts, etc. I admire the work done on the site, and I shall not change a thing, except to remove a latent image that shows up on the center left of every page, which I am guessing is an untiled background image. In fact, I will probably admin protect all the pages to keep them pristine. The game has been defunct for almost five years, so there has been no activity on the DoS site for almost a year. Think of me as a caretaker, nothing more. If an active fan comes, I can easily transfer rights to that person.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You have no edits in the wiki, so this is not a valid request for adoption. Please read the guidelines before you submit a request.

~Apple  [ Talk • Contribs ] 0:24, July 31, 2019 (UTC) 📝Sign in my guestbook📝

Yup, edit first! Also, you can use common.css and common.js!*Laclale*()00:57, July 31, 2019 (UTC)

Believe me, I tried that, but there is not a common.css or wikia.css ...so there must be another that I cannot find. I would like to copy those functions that are used in the pages, but obviously cannot. Whoever designed this site, being so many years ago, must have been a professional. Anyway, it seems silly to make an edit only to make one, but I will if that is required. As I stated above, I plan to lock all templates to keep the wiki pristine.

I have added one requested image - so one edit^^, and classified many templates. I shall classify the remainder after being made admin, as well as clearing up the remaining insights. Are we cool?--Kwismaskiller (talk) 10:53, July 31, 2019 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

To adopt a wiki, you have to edit every day for at least a week. One edit on one single day isn't enough. takriiiia 10:58, July 31, 2019 (UTC)

Fine. I shall do that. Ultimately, I want to keep the wiki in its nearly flawless condition, but I will continue to fill in the gaps. I will check back in a week.--Kwismaskiller (talk) 11:21, July 31, 2019 (UTC)