Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 14: Line 14:

+
{{AdoptionResponse}} You contribute a lot to this community and it’s eligible for adoption. It also looks like you’ve already talked with the other active editors. I hope you get rights on this wiki. Good luck! —-[[User:IAmaPersonthatExists|<span style="color:cyan">'''IAmaPersonthatExists'''</span>]] ([[Message_Wall:IAmaPersonthatExists|<span style="color:yellow">Message</span>]]) ([[w:c:existing|<span style="color:orange">My Wiki</span>]]) <font style="Background:#00CC33"><span style="Border:2px solid #006600"> “Everything Exists but Existing is not everything.” </span></font> 18:43, January 29, 2019 (UTC)

+
{{AdoptionResponse}}

You contribute a lot to this community and it’s eligible for adoption. It also looks like you’ve already talked with the other active editors. I hope you get rights on this wiki. Good luck! —-[[User:IAmaPersonthatExists|<span style="color:cyan">'''IAmaPersonthatExists'''</span>]] ([[Message_Wall:IAmaPersonthatExists|<span style="color:yellow">Message</span>]]) ([[w:c:existing|<span style="color:orange">My Wiki</span>]]) <font style="Background:#00CC33"><span style="Border:2px solid #006600"> “Everything Exists but Existing is not everything.” </span></font> 18:43, January 29, 2019 (UTC)
  +
  +
{{AdoptionResponse}}
  +
It seems to me that this will go through, so while this might be premature, good luck! [[User:Thermoxin|Thermoxin]] ([[User talk:Thermoxin|talk]]) 21:59, January 29, 2019 (UTC)

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 21:59, 29 January 2019

Adoption requests Destiny-child-for-kakao wiki (2)

What is your username? OhItzJohn

Please link to the wiki here: Destiny Child for Kakao Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 387

How many days/months have you been editing there? 21 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Last admin was Nikako91 and his last edit was a little over two years ago (January 5, 2017)

Any other information: User Yanbure put in a request for adoption however never gotten back to you. I have already reached out to the three most active users: Yanbure, TempUser21, and Xboxgrend all of whom doesn't care which one of us becomes admin/bureaucrat as long as we have an active admin to assign roles.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You contribute a lot to this community and it’s eligible for adoption. It also looks like you’ve already talked with the other active editors. I hope you get rights on this wiki. Good luck! —-IAmaPersonthatExists (Message) (My Wiki) “Everything Exists but Existing is not everything.” 18:43, January 29, 2019 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

It seems to me that this will go through, so while this might be premature, good luck! Thermoxin (talk) 21:59, January 29, 2019 (UTC)