Community Central
Community Central
m (updated info since this request was first submitted)
(Revert edit from May 23, 2018.. Completed adoption pages should not have been edited afterwards.)

(4 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
Line 31: Line 31:

The Derby Days community is super active on Tumblr, and I've been trying to get this neglected Wiki up to the current state of knowledge we've come to there. I would like admin access in order to fix the nav bar on top especially to make the new information easier to access. 

The Derby Days community is super active on Tumblr, and I've been trying to get this neglected Wiki up to the current state of knowledge we've come to there. I would like admin access in order to fix the nav bar on top especially to make the new information easier to access. 
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
::Hi. Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 02:49, July 21, 2013 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 16:26, 10 December 2019

Adoption requests Derby Days Wiki

What is your username?

Riderridee

Please link to the wiki here: http://derbydays.wikia.com/wiki/Derby_Days_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 934 edits, including 711 pictures, 444 articles added to Categories, and rewriting essentially every existing page

How many days/months have you been editing there?

Since July 10.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

September 23, 2012 -- MetteG (Admin)

August 24, 2012 -- Raionheart (Founder)

Any other information:

Hi. Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 02:49, July 21, 2013 (UTC)