Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests DayR Wikia

What is your username? Noxygen100

Please link to the wiki here: http://dayr.wikia.com/wiki/DayRWikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 498 edits in this Wiki - continues to rise

How many days/months have you been editing there? since 5. June 2016 - 11 days (ca.: 30-40 edits/new pages per day)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Jhepong (bureaucrat, sysop) / last LogIn: November 18, 2014 / last edit: May 11, 2016

Any other information: I tried to contact the actually admin, but there was no response. The admin writes in his edit from 11.Mai 2016: "Anyway I don't know yet on how to make you an admin"

Furthermore I'm in the Facebook Group "DAY R SURVIVAL GAME (ANDROID)", to talk with other players about game stuff, requested info's and helping beginners. I know something about android programming, so I can/want revealed some special in game information's.

If you want, we can create an Facebook group vote about my request as admin

Noxygen100 (talk) 17:00, June 20, 2016 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

The admin can make you an admin at w:c:dayr:Special:UserRights. See also Help:User rights#How do you grant admin rights to another user? --Tupka217 17:15, June 20, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. You haven't edited the wiki in over a week. Are you still interested in adopting it? If so, please start editing again and let me know on my wall. -- Wendy (talk 03:10, July 2, 2016 (UTC)
Long-inactive request; summarily closing.
czechout    fly tardis 00:50: Tue 06 Aug 2019