Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
(Erroneous unofficial response template removed)

(10 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
Line 5: Line 6:

'''Please link to the wiki here:''' [[w:c:darkangel|Dark Angel Wiki]]

'''Please link to the wiki here:''' [[w:c:darkangel|Dark Angel Wiki]]

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 83
+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 208

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' since May 10, 2020
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' since May 10, 2020 (7 days straight)

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' [[w:c:darkangel:User:Lorisa214|Lorisa214]] on September 3, 2019. (not including a single thread post, a couple of days ago)

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' [[w:c:darkangel:User:Lorisa214|Lorisa214]] on September 3, 2019. (not including a single thread post, a couple of days ago)

'''Any other information:'''

'''Any other information:'''
  +
I am already a content moderator there, but request bureaucrat so I can do more for the wiki.{{:User:Carpe Universum/LocalSignature}}[https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Adoption:Dark_Angel_Wiki_(2)?action=history <span style="color:#2c3e50">&nbsp;&nbsp;19:20,&nbsp;22&nbsp;May&nbsp;2020</span>]<span style="display:none">&nbsp;]</span><span style="display:none">&nbsp;|&nbsp;</span></span></div>

+
I am already a content moderator there, but request bureaucrat so I can do more for the wiki.
[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
  +
{{:User:Carpe Universum/LocalSignature}}

[https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Adoption:Dark_Angel_Wiki_(2)?action=history <span style="color:#2c3e50">&nbsp;&nbsp;19:20,&nbsp;22&nbsp;May&nbsp;2020</span>]<span style="display:none">&nbsp;]</span><span style="display:none">&nbsp;|&nbsp;</span></span></div>
  +
  +
{{AdoptionResponse}}
  +
It appears that the admin you mentioned returned 7 days ago. You probably need to ask that admin for bureaucrat rights instead.--<font face="Rubik">[[User:Jamie248|<span style="color:orange;font-weight:bold">Jamie248</span>]] [ [[User talk:Jamie248|<span style="color:blue;font-weight:bold">T</span>]] • [[Special:Contributions/Jamie248|<span style="color:red;font-weight:bold">C</span>]] • [[Special:Editcount/Jamie248|<span style="color:green;font-weight:bold">E</span>]] • [[w:User:Jamie248/Guestbook|📝]] ] <span style="color:purple;font-weight:bold;font-size:100%;">15:53, May 25, 2020 (UTC)</span></font>
  +
:I am aware of that. It was a single thread post response to my earlier post on community central. I since sent another message and still have not received a response, therefore I am not sure if that 1 message wall post really counts.{{:User:Carpe Universum/LocalSignature}}[https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Adoption:Dark_Angel_Wiki_(2)?action=history <span style="color:#2c3e50">&nbsp;&nbsp;18:02,&nbsp;25&nbsp;May&nbsp;2020</span>]<span style="display:none">&nbsp;]</span><span style="display:none">&nbsp;|&nbsp;</span></span></div>
  +
  +
==Official response==
  +
:Hello. Thanks for your interest in adopting this wiki, but at this time we do not feel you meet the criteria (You are currently blocked on Vampire Diaries Wiki) to be admin of this community due to your recent history on the Fandom. [[User:HighJewElfKing|HighJewElfKing]] ([[User talk:HighJewElfKing|talk]]) 08:25, May 26, 2020 (UTC) <staff> </staff>

[[Category:Completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 08:55, 26 May 2020

Adoption requests Dark Angel Wiki (2)

What is your username? Carpe Universum

Please link to the wiki here: Dark Angel Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 208

How many days/months have you been editing there? since May 10, 2020 (7 days straight)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Lorisa214 on September 3, 2019. (not including a single thread post, a couple of days ago)

Any other information:

I am already a content moderator there, but request bureaucrat so I can do more for the wiki.

p

19:20, 22 May 2020 ] | 

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

It appears that the admin you mentioned returned 7 days ago. You probably need to ask that admin for bureaucrat rights instead.--Jamie248 [ TCE📝 ] 15:53, May 25, 2020 (UTC)

I am aware of that. It was a single thread post response to my earlier post on community central. I since sent another message and still have not received a response, therefore I am not sure if that 1 message wall post really counts.p  18:02, 25 May 2020 ] | 

Official response[]

Hello. Thanks for your interest in adopting this wiki, but at this time we do not feel you meet the criteria (You are currently blocked on Vampire Diaries Wiki) to be admin of this community due to your recent history on the Fandom. HighJewElfKing (talk) 08:25, May 26, 2020 (UTC)