Community Central
Community Central
(Request denied, moved to Anime completed requests)
Tag: Visual edit
No edit summary
Line 22: Line 22:

Dear Moviejunkie2009,

Dear Moviejunkie2009,

Unfortunately, I have to deny your adoption request. In addition to editing the Daigunder wiki for seven consecutive days, you also need to make a blog post announcing your intent to adopt the wiki. This informs other visitors to the site and the previous admin of your intent to adopt the wiki and gives them a chance to support your adopt or raise their concerns.
+
Unfortunately, I have to deny your adoption request. In addition to editing the Daigunder wiki for seven consecutive days, you also need to make a blog post announcing your intent to adopt the wiki. This informs other visitors to the site and the previous admin of your intent to adopt the wiki and gives them a chance to support your adopt or raise their concerns.

If you'd like to follow through on this action and also complete seven days of editing on the Daigunder wiki, please include a "(2)" at the end of your next adoption request's title. Thank you and have a nice day.
+
If you'd like to follow through on this action and also complete seven days of editing on the Daigunder wiki, please include a "(2)" at the end of your next adoption request's title. Thank you and have a nice day.

Sincerely,
+
Sincerely,

[[User:Lder1995|Lucas]]
+
[[User:Lder1995|Lucas]]
  +
  +
Well, this is not like it was before. When I adopted Medabots Wiki back in 2018, I did the same as I'm doing now and just had to remind the assigned staff member of the adoption and he did complete it. So I didn't have to start a new request. You can check this [[Adoption:Medabots Wiki|here]] and [[Thread:1511608|here]]. Aside from this I have started a forum, which is also some sort of discussion. That I have to create a blog post isn't explicitly stated and also wasn't mandatory, when I adopted Medabots Wiki. As well there aren't even other active users, which [[Adoption:Requests|the guidelines]] also provides. Furthermore I will have edited for the required full week by next Monday, so I don't see any need to create another adoption request. However, if the adoption process has changed that much, although it is not pointed out on the aforementioned page, I will submit another request.
  +
[[User:Moviejunkie2009|Moviejunkie2009]] ([[User talk:Moviejunkie2009|talk]]) 18:39, April 2, 2020 (UTC)

[[Category:Anime completed requests]]

[[Category:Anime completed requests]]

Revision as of 18:39, 2 April 2020

Adoption requests Daigunder Wiki

What is your username? Moviejunkie2009

Please link to the wiki here: Daigunder Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 2 (as of now)

How many days/months have you been editing there? Just started today, but I will continue editing every day for the required full week.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Daigunder2010 on November 06, 2011

Any other information: I've created a forum on the wiki in question.

Moviejunkie2009 (talk) 08:48, March 30, 2020 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! To adopt a wiki, you should be contributing to the content pages every day for about a week. You also need to create at least one new article. Please wait for further advice by a Fandom staff member. Don't forget to keep editing while your request is processed, since adoptions are based on your current contribution history! Thanks!

--Jamie248 [ TCE📝 ] 8:50, March 30, 2020 (UTC)

I'm quite well informed about the requirements of an adoption, as I've adopted several wikis before. Moviejunkie2009 (talk) 09:12, March 30, 2020 (UTC)

Official Response

Dear Moviejunkie2009,

Sincerely,

Lucas

Well, this is not like it was before. When I adopted Medabots Wiki back in 2018, I did the same as I'm doing now and just had to remind the assigned staff member of the adoption and he did complete it. So I didn't have to start a new request. You can check this here and here. Aside from this I have started a forum, which is also some sort of discussion. That I have to create a blog post isn't explicitly stated and also wasn't mandatory, when I adopted Medabots Wiki. As well there aren't even other active users, which the guidelines also provides. Furthermore I will have edited for the required full week by next Monday, so I don't see any need to create another adoption request. However, if the adoption process has changed that much, although it is not pointed out on the aforementioned page, I will submit another request. Moviejunkie2009 (talk) 18:39, April 2, 2020 (UTC)