Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 14: Line 14:

I've reached out to the few users who have edited in the last year. Also posted a blog about adopting - no replies. There's an animated version of Corner Gas out now so there's renewed interest in Canada's #1 comedy show. I'll keep the site open for users to edit.

I've reached out to the few users who have edited in the last year. Also posted a blog about adopting - no replies. There's an animated version of Corner Gas out now so there's renewed interest in Canada's #1 comedy show. I'll keep the site open for users to edit.
  +
[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
==Response==
  +
Hi! Your adoption request was accepted. Good luck! [[User:Hypsoline|Hypsoline]] ([[User talk:Hypsoline|talk]]) 13:52, August 5, 2019 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 13:52, 5 August 2019

Adoption requests Corner Gas Wiki

What is your username? DiceRoll1

Please link to the wiki here: Corner Gas Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 569

How many days/months have you been editing there? 6 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Vancyon in 2012

Any other information: I've started giving the site an overhaul, and made more edits in the last week than anyone. I've started populating episodes, characters, locations, etc. with new templates. However, there's a lot of cleanup (duplicate pages, top navigation, etc.) that I need admin rights to do.

Response[]

Hi! Your adoption request was accepted. Good luck! Hypsoline (talk) 13:52, August 5, 2019 (UTC)