Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "<div class="forumheader">Adoption requests '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div> <!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with f...")
Tags: Visual edit New Adoption

No edit summary

(2 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username?'''
+
'''What is your username?''' [[User:Braelen the Milwaukee boy|Braelen the Milwaukee boy]]

'''Please link to the wiki here:''' [[w:c:coldcase|Cold Case Wiki]]
Braelen the Milwaukee boy

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 12 (at the moment/ editing in progress
'''Please link to the wiki here:'''

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' 1 month (November 7, 2019
https://coldcase.fandom.com/wiki/Main_Page

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' June 15, 2017
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?'''

'''Any other information:''' I am currently working on this wiki. I am updating info boxes, fixing grammar, and updating dated pages.
12 (at the moment/ editing in progress

+
{{AdoptionResponse/1week}}[[User:Jamie248|<span style="font-size:15px;font-family:rubik; color: #F9526B; text-shadow: 1px 1px #CCFF00">Jamie248</span>]] [[Message Wall:Jamie248|<span style="font-family:rubik; color: lime">(Contact me here)</span>]] [[w:User:Jamie248/Guestbook|Sign my guestbook]] 16:28, December 17, 2019 (UTC)
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?'''

+
==Response==
1 month (November 7, 2019

+
Hi! Sorry, but to be eligible for adoption you should be contributing in the wiki '''every day''' for about a week. Keep editing and ask me again on my [[Message Wall:Hypsoline|Message Wall]] later. Good luck! [[User:Hypsoline|Hypsoline]] ([[User talk:Hypsoline|talk]]) 14:30, December 23, 2019 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests]]
'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''

June 15, 2017

'''Any other information:'''

I am currently working on this wiki. I am updating info boxes, fixing grammar, and updating dated pages.

[[Category:Other adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 14:30, 23 December 2019

Adoption requests Cold Case Wiki

What is your username? Braelen the Milwaukee boy

Please link to the wiki here: Cold Case Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 12 (at the moment/ editing in progress

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 month (November 7, 2019

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? June 15, 2017

Any other information: I am currently working on this wiki. I am updating info boxes, fixing grammar, and updating dated pages.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! To adopt a wiki, you should be contributing to the content pages every day for about a week. You also need to create at least one new article. Please wait for further advice by a Fandom staff member. Don't forget to keep editing while your request is processed, since adoptions are based on your current contribution history! Thanks!
Jamie248 (Contact me here) Sign my guestbook 16:28, December 17, 2019 (UTC)

Response[]

Hi! Sorry, but to be eligible for adoption you should be contributing in the wiki every day for about a week. Keep editing and ask me again on my Message Wall later. Good luck! Hypsoline (talk) 14:30, December 23, 2019 (UTC)