Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 15: Line 15:

'''Any other information:'''

'''Any other information:'''

:Hi there. In order to be eligible to adopt a wiki, you need to be actively editing the wiki for at least a week. I notice that you have barely edited this wiki, so I would recommend that you make consistent efforts to contribute for at least a week. Once you've done that, feel free to contact me on my [[Message Wall:MakeShift|message wall]] and I'll be happy to complete your request. —[[User:MakeShift|<span title="My user page">MakeShift</span>]] <staff/> <small>([[User talk:MakeShift|<span title="Contact me">talk</span>]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/MakeShift|<span title="My contributions to {{SITENAME}}">contribs</span>]])</small> 09:18, June 6, 2020 (UTC)

:Hi there. In order to be eligible to adopt a wiki, you need to be actively editing the wiki for at least a week. I notice that you have barely edited this wiki, so I would recommend that you make consistent efforts to contribute for at least a week. Once you've done that, feel free to contact me on my [[Message Wall:MakeShift|message wall]] and I'll be happy to complete your request. —[[User:MakeShift|<span title="My user page">MakeShift</span>]] <staff/> <small>([[User talk:MakeShift|<span title="Contact me">talk</span>]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/MakeShift|<span title="My contributions to {{SITENAME}}">contribs</span>]])</small> 09:18, June 6, 2020 (UTC)
[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]
+
[[Category:Completed requests]]

Revision as of 09:18, 6 June 2020

Adoption requests Cocomelon Wiki

What is your username? Truepanther

Please link to the wiki here:

☀ https://cocomelon.fandom.com/f

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

How many days/months have you been editing there?

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?it doesn't say. Nolanbaker2008

Any other information:

Hi there. In order to be eligible to adopt a wiki, you need to be actively editing the wiki for at least a week. I notice that you have barely edited this wiki, so I would recommend that you make consistent efforts to contribute for at least a week. Once you've done that, feel free to contact me on my message wall and I'll be happy to complete your request. —MakeShift (talk · contribs) 09:18, June 6, 2020 (UTC)