Adoption requests CoD: Mobile Wiki

What is your username? TommyRotYoutube

Please link to the wiki here: https://codmobile.fandom.com/

How many days have you edited the wiki in the past 10 days? 5

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins, how many admins have been active in the past 60 days? 0

Comments/Reasons for adoption: The COD Mobile wiki has no active admin and I would like to adopt it since I play the game a lot and I am also a content creator for that game. I have been playing the game since day one and I am very knowledgeable as a result. No one else has edited the wiki in the past month and I intend to restore life to the wiki by telling my friends and subscribers to join the wiki. I request that this wiki will not be closed or merged with the Call of Duty wiki since Call of Duty mobile and Call of Duty is extremely different from each other. Call of Duty mobile changes things around from the normal Call of Duty's to make fit in into mobile. Also, I would like to make a link redirect of codm.fandom.com to my wiki as well. Thank You, TommyRot.

Hey there. Unfortunately, even though the game is different, it's still a game in the series - so it will likely be redirected towards the Call of Duty wiki very soon. As per our adoption guidelines, duplicative wikis aren't eligible for adoption - its traffic won't be enough, and the lack of an audience is particularly important to this decision.  ReverieCode 14:16, 5 May 2021 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.