Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Claymore Wiki (2)

What is your username? Rukiachanx

Please link to the wiki here: http://claymore.wikia.com/wiki/Claymore_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 400+

How many days/months have you been editing there? Over a month

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?  January 29, 2016,  God-Eye Galatea Fanboy

Any other information: I am interested in adopting the Claymore Wiki. It seems as though none of the admins on this wiki have been active lately, so I would like to adopt it in order to help it out in the ways that I can. I have had experience with editing many wikis before. I'm an active user and will try my best to contribute everyday. I have made a blog post asking other members of the community if they would be okay with me requesting administrative rights. Thank you.

http://claymore.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Rukiachanx/Adopting_this_Wiki

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You look good for the most part. But it looks like TeresaDelSorriso logged in recently, so you could try contacting him to see if he'll give you rights. If not, assuming he doesn't respond, good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 14:32, April 6, 2016 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

I think this may be a good adoption, and the reason you want to adopt it is very good as well, infact I don't think you really need to improve this at all, just keep being a good user and you should gain the adoption. Good luck! Darytyg The Furry Darryn (talk) 07:46, April 19, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. It looks like Koveras Alvane, who is a bureaucrat, answered a message in late March. Please leave them a message that you have requested adoption. If they do not answer in a week (or say it's ok but don't promote you themself) let me know on my wall and I'll be happy to promote you. -- Wendy (talk 04:24, April 21, 2016 (UTC)