Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Cardcaptors-sakura

What is your username?

DuchessDream

Please link to the wiki here: w:c:cardcaptors-sakura

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 17 and counting.

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 and counting.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

December 17, 2018.

Any other information: Most of the pages are locked, so I can't edit most of the wiki. No admins are active to give me a status change to edit more effectively. I'm aware I have to have been editing for more than a week, but this wiki is so desolate and underdeveloped, I thought perhaps I could be fast-tracked. The wiki is also related to another anime wiki I admin.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi there.

If most of the pages are locked to prevent new editors from editing, it might be against FANDOM's terms of service but your edits are good. You need to also edit there for a week. --Malcolm Daoson: Giant Catbass (talk) 03:52, June 2, 2020 (UTC)

Official response:
As GiantCatbass has indicated, you must be editing for about a week in order to be eligible to adopt a wiki. I understand the situation that has occurred, so I have lowered the protection on all of the pages. However, I was wondering of your plans for the wiki - were you intending to redirect it to your pre-existing wiki on the same topic, or perhaps usurp the URL? —MakeShift (talk · contribs) 10:56, June 3, 2020 (UTC)

I understand and thank you for lowering the protection. As for my plans, I do plan on adding some links to the pre-existing wiki, but only when necessary. The Cardcaptors wiki is an English adaptation of the Japanese anime. The Cardcaptors wiki would hold information for the adaption, merchandise and so on.