FANDOM

Adoption requests Bunsen Is A Beast Wikia (4)

What is your username? Jamie248

Please link to the wiki here: Bunsen Is A Beast Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 5+ edits (planning to increase that count)

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2+ days (planning to increase that count)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? ClydeBorg - July 7, 2019

Any other information: Link to my blog post about this subject: w:c:bunsenisabeast:User blog:Jamie248/Adopting this Wiki

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by a staff or wiki team member):

Hello. According to the Adoption Guildlines, you have to have been editting for at least one week, and also be editting regularly. Other then that, you are good to go. Good luck with your adoption! —This unsigned comment is by Kagehi the edgy hentai man Lmao (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

ResponseEdit

Hi! Sorry, but to be eligible for adoption you should be contributing in the wiki every day for about a week. Keep editing and ask me again on my Message Wall later. Good luck! Hypsoline (talk) 14:17, December 23, 2019 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.