Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Bubsy Bobcat Wiki (2)

What is your username? Cjuni

Please link to the wiki here: Bubsy Bobcat Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 149

How many days/months have you been editing there? 7 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Doctorclu 09:47, 18 February 2020

Any other information: The bureaucrat of this wiki has deactivated your account, i would like to improve the appearance, clean up articles, among other improvements.

Blog post

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello. Even though the most recent bureaucrat has edited the wiki more than 60 days ago, one or more admins have edited the wiki within the last 60 days, making this wiki not quite adoptable. You should ask [[w:c:Doctorclu:Special:Listadmins|the admins]] for permission to adopt the wiki, then include the link of the approval message at this adoption request.

--Jamie248 [ TCE📝 ] 20:39, February 21, 2020 (UTC)

Hello. Even though the most recent bureaucrat has edited the wiki more than 60 days ago, one or more admins have edited the wiki within the last 60 days, making this wiki not quite adoptable. You should ask [[w:c:Doctorclu:Special:Listadmins|the admins]] for permission to adopt the wiki, then include the link of the approval message at this adoption request.

Executive (message contr 📝) • 1:37, February 22, 2020 UTC

@ Executive, I believe that message was copied from Jamie, you can keep it if you wish, however I just wanted to point how there could be potential plagiarism with copying his statement. 5BF7C402-C705-4332-95D3-977C6615E51E (157358AF-A8F1-44AF-8E64-311D4FB76349) 01:41, February 22, 2020 (UTC)

@ UpnCbs06, it's just template by Applemaster. Keep edit every day, Cjuni. Specifically, it's important that you edit in the main namespace for seven consecutive days adding significant material and new pages there. Please wait for further advice by a Fandom Staff member. *Laclale*()04:30, February 24, 2020 (UTC)