Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
No edit summary

Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username? '''[[User:SnowYue]]
+
'''What is your username? '''[[User:SnowYue]]

'''Please link to the wiki here: '''[https://bofuri.fandom.com/wiki/I_hate_getting_hurt,_so_i_put_all_my_skill_points_into_defense_Wiki Bofuri Wiki]

'''Please link to the wiki here: '''[https://bofuri.fandom.com/wiki/I_hate_getting_hurt,_so_i_put_all_my_skill_points_into_defense_Wiki Bofuri Wiki]

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?: '''63
+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?: '''63

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?: '''Couple of weeks
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?: '''Couple of weeks

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?: '''There is currently no admins, the wiki is run solely on Wiki staff themselves.
+
'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?: '''There is currently no admins, the wiki is run solely on Wiki staff themselves.

'''Any other information: '''I noticed that there are no admins on the wiki and it's being run by mainly the Wiki Staff themselves and counts on users to edit. Currently running another wiki that I'm in charge of and think I'm capable of running this wiki as well.

'''Any other information: '''I noticed that there are no admins on the wiki and it's being run by mainly the Wiki Staff themselves and counts on users to edit. Currently running another wiki that I'm in charge of and think I'm capable of running this wiki as well.
{{AdoptionResponse}} Hi! To adopt a wiki, you should be contributing to the content pages every day for about a week including creating at least one new article. Don't forget to keep editing while your request is processed, since adoptions are based on your ''current'' contribution history.

+
{{AdoptionResponse}}
Also, there are other users active on the wiki, so you should create a [[Help:Blogs|blog]] or [[Help:Discussions|discussion post]] over there letting them know you'd like to adopt the wiki. Please wait for further instructions by a Staff member. Thanks!<br/> I see founder is [[User:Unai01|Unai01]].<span style="border:3px double orange;background-color:yellow;">[[User:Laclale|<span style="color:green;font-family:OCR A Extended">*Laclale*</span>]]([[User_Talk:Laclale|<span style="color:orange">♪</span>]])03:42, February 1, 2020 (UTC)</span>

Hi! To adopt a wiki, you should be contributing to the content pages every day for about a week including creating at least one new article. Don't forget to keep editing while your request is processed, since adoptions are based on your ''current'' contribution history.
[[Category:Anime adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+

Also, there are other users active on the wiki, so you should create a [[Help:Blogs|blog]] or [[Help:Discussions|discussion post]] over there letting them know you'd like to adopt the wiki. Please wait for further instructions by a Staff member. Thanks!<br />I see founder is [[User:Unai01|Unai01]].<span style="border:3px double orange;background-color:yellow;">[[User:Laclale|<span style="color:green;font-family:OCR A Extended">*Laclale*</span>]]([[User_Talk:Laclale|<span style="color:orange">♪</span>]])03:42, February 1, 2020 (UTC)</span>
  +
  +
==Response==
  +
Hey there! I noticed you haven't posted a discussion or blog post yet about your intended adoption. Please post one before submitting another adoption request. [https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Adoption:Requests You can find the guidelines here]. Please add a (2)in the title of your next adoption submission.  [[User:ZoeCatfu|ZoeCatfu]] <staff />
  +
[[Category:Completed requests]]

[[Category:Anime completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 22:21, 3 February 2020

Adoption requests Bofuri Wiki

What is your username? User:SnowYue

Please link to the wiki here: Bofuri Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?: 63

How many days/months have you been editing there?: Couple of weeks

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?: There is currently no admins, the wiki is run solely on Wiki staff themselves.

Any other information: I noticed that there are no admins on the wiki and it's being run by mainly the Wiki Staff themselves and counts on users to edit. Currently running another wiki that I'm in charge of and think I'm capable of running this wiki as well.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! To adopt a wiki, you should be contributing to the content pages every day for about a week including creating at least one new article. Don't forget to keep editing while your request is processed, since adoptions are based on your current contribution history.

Also, there are other users active on the wiki, so you should create a blog or discussion post over there letting them know you'd like to adopt the wiki. Please wait for further instructions by a Staff member. Thanks!
I see founder is Unai01.*Laclale*()03:42, February 1, 2020 (UTC)

Response[]

Hey there! I noticed you haven't posted a discussion or blog post yet about your intended adoption. Please post one before submitting another adoption request. You can find the guidelines here. Please add a (2)in the title of your next adoption submission.  ZoeCatfu