Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "<div class="forumheader">Adoption requests '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div> <!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with f...")
Tags: Visual edit New Adoption

No edit summary
Line 11: Line 11:

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' Most admins and bureaucrats are demoted now, from those who are not demoted it was [[User:Koisuru|Koisuru]] on September 08, 2010. There also is another bureaucrat known as [[User:Inferno the hunter|Inferno the hunter]] who never edited the wiki.

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' Most admins and bureaucrats are demoted now, from those who are not demoted it was [[User:Koisuru|Koisuru]] on September 08, 2010. There also is another bureaucrat known as [[User:Inferno the hunter|Inferno the hunter]] who never edited the wiki.

'''Any other information:''' I was encouraged by a staff member known as [[User:ZoeCatfu|ZoeCatfu]]<nowiki> to adopt this wiki. Due to the fork of Bakugan Wiki last year it has been in bad shape and I would indeed like to help out there. ~~~~</nowiki>
+
'''Any other information:''' I was encouraged by a staff member known as [[User:ZoeCatfu|ZoeCatfu]] to adopt this wiki. Due to the fork of Bakugan Wiki last year it has been in bad shape and I would indeed like to help out there. [[User:Moviejunkie2009|Moviejunkie2009]] ([[User talk:Moviejunkie2009|talk]]) 18:30, December 13, 2019 (UTC)

[[Category:Anime adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Anime adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 18:30, 13 December 2019

Adoption requests Bakugan Wiki

What is your username? Moviejunkie2009

Please link to the wiki here: Bakugan Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? More than 2000

How many days/months have you been editing there? Almost every day for the last three months.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Most admins and bureaucrats are demoted now, from those who are not demoted it was Koisuru on September 08, 2010. There also is another bureaucrat known as Inferno the hunter who never edited the wiki.

Any other information: I was encouraged by a staff member known as ZoeCatfu to adopt this wiki. Due to the fork of Bakugan Wiki last year it has been in bad shape and I would indeed like to help out there. Moviejunkie2009 (talk) 18:30, December 13, 2019 (UTC)