Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "<div class="forumheader">Adoption requests '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div> <!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with f...")
Tags: Visual edit New Adoption

No edit summary

Line 11: Line 11:

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''

'''Any other information: I've just wanted to point out that the founder is inactive and that there is false info on this wiki like the fact that it has shows that don't air on the channel.'''
+
'''Any other information: I've just wanted to point out that the founder is inactive and that there is false info on this wiki like the fact that it has shows that don't air on the channel.'''

+
==Response==
[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
Hello, to be eligible for adoption you need to edit for about one week and create at least one new content page. I see you only edited for one day, this is not enough. Continue editing and ask again later! [[User:Hypsoline|Hypsoline]] ([[User talk:Hypsoline|talk]]) 12:17, August 12, 2019 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 12:17, 12 August 2019

Adoption requests BBC Kids Wiki

What is your username? DeltaRuneFan2001

Please link to the wiki here: https://bbc-kids.fandom.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 3

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since today

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Any other information: I've just wanted to point out that the founder is inactive and that there is false info on this wiki like the fact that it has shows that don't air on the channel.

Response[]

Hello, to be eligible for adoption you need to edit for about one week and create at least one new content page. I see you only edited for one day, this is not enough. Continue editing and ask again later! Hypsoline (talk) 12:17, August 12, 2019 (UTC)