Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "<div class="forumheader">Adoption requests '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div> <!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with f...")
Tags: Visual edit New Adoption

No edit summary

Line 5: Line 5:

-->

-->
'''What is your username? Ph9wvsph3wvsphew'''
+
'''What is your username? Ph9wvsph3wvsphew'''

'''Please link to the wiki here:'''

'''Please link to the wiki here:'''
Line 11: Line 11:

☀https://attack-on-kaiju.fandom.com/wiki/Attack_on_Kaiju_Wiki''' '''

☀https://attack-on-kaiju.fandom.com/wiki/Attack_on_Kaiju_Wiki''' '''

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki? 138 as of making this'''
+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki? 138 as of making this'''

'''How many days/months have you been editing there? About 2 Months'''
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there? About 2 Months'''

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? June 3rd, 2018'''
+
'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? June 3rd, 2018'''

'''Any other information: I have contacted the Founder of the AOK wiki today on Twitter in order to run the wiki, as he no longer wanted to work on the wiki. I have been working on the AOK wiki for just about more than a month, I've updated the information on the game's Wiki as it had not had an edit since 2018/2019.'''
+
'''Any other information: I have contacted the Founder of the AOK wiki today on Twitter in order to run the wiki, as he no longer wanted to work on the wiki. I have been working on the AOK wiki for just about more than a month, I've updated the information on the game's Wiki as it had not had an edit since 2018/2019.'''

+
:Hello! Unfortunately you don't currently meet the editing requirements laid out in the adoption [[adoption:guidelines|guidelines]]. You need to edit in the main namespace for a minimum of 7 consecutive days and create at least one new page. Once you've done these things come back and make another request with a (2) after it referencing this one and we'll go from there. [[User:HeyTots|'''HeyTots''']] <staff /> [[User Talk:HeyTots|''(Contact)'']] 15:23, August 5, 2020 (UTC)
[[Category:Gaming adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]
+
[[Category:Completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 15:23, 5 August 2020

Adoption requests Attack on Kaiju

What is your username? Ph9wvsph3wvsphew

Please link to the wiki here:

https://attack-on-kaiju.fandom.com/wiki/Attack_on_Kaiju_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 138 as of making this

How many days/months have you been editing there? About 2 Months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? June 3rd, 2018

Any other information: I have contacted the Founder of the AOK wiki today on Twitter in order to run the wiki, as he no longer wanted to work on the wiki. I have been working on the AOK wiki for just about more than a month, I've updated the information on the game's Wiki as it had not had an edit since 2018/2019.

Hello! Unfortunately you don't currently meet the editing requirements laid out in the adoption guidelines. You need to edit in the main namespace for a minimum of 7 consecutive days and create at least one new page. Once you've done these things come back and make another request with a (2) after it referencing this one and we'll go from there. HeyTots (Contact) 15:23, August 5, 2020 (UTC)