FANDOM

Adoption requests AnimeGTAFanfic Wiki

What is your username? Methaddict767

Please link to the wiki here: https://animegtafanfic.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? I've made 76 edits on that wiki.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I don't know,I cannot remember.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? It was Methabuser and the last time he edited was on 11th December 2018

Any other information:

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)

In order to be able to adopt a wiki, all admins would have to be inactive for at least two months, which Methabuser has not been. If you'd like to gain rights, you'll have to ask him.--

Toothless_Glasses.gif Annabeth and Percy🎵Underneath the harvest moon, standing on your shoes in my bare feet, dancing to the rhythm of your heartbeat.🎵Toothless_Glasses.gif

Hello. The founder has edited within the last 60 days (December 11), so the wiki is not eligible for adoption. You'll have to contact Methabuser about getting admin rights. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 17:29, January 11, 2019 (UTC)
Methabuser is my old acc which I forgot email and password to it. And I think that 2 months have already passed...
Another user pointed out to me that you left a comment here about how Methabuser, the account used to create this wiki, is your previous account. I confirmed that this is true, and I just gave admin and bureaucrat rights to your new account. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 16:35, February 19, 2019 (UTC)