Community Central
Register
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: Visual edit
m (Please create a new adoption request - Undo revision 2998602 by GreatWestern4449 (wall))
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

'''What is your username? GreatWestern4449'''
+
'''What is your username?'''
  +
Gunshow2

Line 10: Line 11:

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki? 269'''
+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?'''
  +
168 - It seems small but it is the second most on the wiki, which also has 90 pages - about 2 edits per page.

'''How many days/months have you been editing there? '''Approximately 3 years. Joined March 27th, 2017.
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?'''
  +
Approximately 1 year - joined June 30, 2013.

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''
  +
The only admin - TLDGRA made his last edit in December of last year after a 5 month hiatus.
One of the previously active admins, Faultery, hasn’t made any edits since August 17th of 2019. And another admin known as Chihaku hasn’t edited at all since November 14th of 2019.

'''Any other information:'''

'''Any other information:'''

+
I have admin experience, I am currently a bureaucrat on the GTA Myths Wiki, but have patroller and/or admin abilities on over 5 wikis. The main reason why I am applying to adopt the wiki is that it is a heavy vandalism target - there are repeat pages, false info, spam pages (ie, a Ukrainian user made a page about himself rather than using his profile) and often users harass eachother in the comments - I have even recieved threats that I was unable to remove. I made a blog post about possibly adopting the wiki ([http://angrygrandpa.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Gunshow2/Cleanup Here] ) and 3 of the biggest editors (again, this is a small wiki with mostly IP users editing, so this was a big part of the editors) said I was qualified for the job. I've also designed a theme and logo for the wiki, which has been sitting in the founder's message wall for over a year now - I'd love to see it come to life.
I don’t have any previous admin experience on a wikia, but I want to become an admin on the Angry Grandpa Wiki so I can do something about the vandals that are constantly targeting the wiki.

+
  +
Overall, I'm applying for adoption there just so I can clean it up and  make it more user friendly. Thank you for reading my request! --<span style="font-family:Times new roman;">[[User:Gunshow2|Gunshow2]]</span>

::Hello. Thanks for discussing the adoption with some of the other contributors. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 01:40, June 14, 2014 (UTC)

::Hello. Thanks for discussing the adoption with some of the other contributors. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 01:40, June 14, 2014 (UTC)

Revision as of 02:33, 23 February 2020

Adoption requests Angry Grandpa Wiki

What is your username? Gunshow2

Please link to the wiki here: [Link ]

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 168 - It seems small but it is the second most on the wiki, which also has 90 pages - about 2 edits per page.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Approximately 1 year - joined June 30, 2013.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The only admin - TLDGRA made his last edit in December of last year after a 5 month hiatus.

Any other information:

I have admin experience, I am currently a bureaucrat on the GTA Myths Wiki, but have patroller and/or admin abilities on over 5 wikis. The main reason why I am applying to adopt the wiki is that it is a heavy vandalism target - there are repeat pages, false info, spam pages (ie, a Ukrainian user made a page about himself rather than using his profile) and often users harass eachother in the comments - I have even recieved threats that I was unable to remove. I made a blog post about possibly adopting the wiki (Here ) and 3 of the biggest editors (again, this is a small wiki with mostly IP users editing, so this was a big part of the editors) said I was qualified for the job. I've also designed a theme and logo for the wiki, which has been sitting in the founder's message wall for over a year now - I'd love to see it come to life.

Overall, I'm applying for adoption there just so I can clean it up and  make it more user friendly. Thank you for reading my request! --Gunshow2

Hello. Thanks for discussing the adoption with some of the other contributors. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 01:40, June 14, 2014 (UTC)